The 3,252-seat Belmont, designed by W.W. Ahlschlager, opened in 1925 for the Lubliner & Trinz circuit. After closing, the building was converted to a three-story bowling alley, which was in operation from the mid-1960s through the mid-1980s. In 1996, the building was demolished; condominiums and retail space were constructed behind the theater's fašade.
Photographed March 13, 2004
Belmont Theater on Cinema Treasures
Return to Theaters